This week, our 8:00 and 9:00 a.m. classes will be learning about the scientific method/process by making glitter SLIME.
Recipe that we used for our experiments:
1 bottle Elmer's clear school glue
1 tbsp glitter
3-5 drops of food coloring (match or coordinate with glitter)
1/2 tbsp baking soda
1-1/2 tbsp contact lens solution
- Empty contents of glue bottle into a bowl.
- Add glitter and food coloring. Stir until well mixed.
- Add baking soda. Stir until completely dissolved.
- Add contact lens solution. Stir until it starts to form a semi-solid ball.
- Knead glitter slime. A squirt or two of contact lens solution will keep it from being so sticky.
- Store in an airtight container.
Other recipes to try:
Glitter GAK and regular GAK